Monday, November 2, 2009

Two Peas in a POD!

First, Let me just say...........

Happy Belated HALLOWEEN!!

Saturday, I had the time of my life. I havent had Fun like this since FOREVER!

Well it wasn't just cuzzo I went out with (I'll post those pics later), but i choose to dedicate this post to US.. We were "Two Peas in a POD", Where I went she was there. Where she wanted to go, I had to follow. We were the Best of Friends even though we were cousins we acted more like sisters.

See cuzzo is in the Military and since I had my son, we slowly drifted apart. Now not by choice but by circumstance.... We had to do what was best for us... I had to grow up sooner rather than later and so did she.

To be cont....

>>> I'm Tired<<<

1 comment:

  1. Ok, the back shots are killing me lol! But ya'll giving it up. Wasted and still fAbUlOuS! Work it honey!

    ReplyDelete