Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Newly Natural....

3 Months & Counting!
No, this is NOT my "Big Chop" post.... (PROMISE, I will be posting that sooner than you think)
I have decided that Once a Month (*edit* maybe more than that), I am going to dedicate a POST on Being Natural, My Journey, and reflecting back on my feelings/apperance for that month.

........ Today, I feel CONFIDENT, DETERMINED, and BEAUTIFUL inside and out. I am learning to Love & Accept me for me without hiding behind hair. Going Natural has taken me a minute to get use to, But I have realized it is a beautiful thing! I have come to understand that most women will not understand/ fully imbrace "Naturality" until they become open-minded or decide to take that Journey too.....

What are you're thought? Would you join this journey with me?

Naturally Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment