Tuesday, November 3, 2009


One room is.....

Barren
Bouteous
Blissful
Bitter

The 1st room is barren, and hollow throughout
Empty closes in and fills me with doubt
I am tainted, yet so pure…..
What I thought I had so secrete has been broken by man
Yet I want to back to that place where hesitation couldn’t set in
I wish you could go away…..
The uncertainty, the second guessing, and the wondering why……
Could someone love me for awhile?
Or am I in denial

The 2nd is talking, holding you near
The touch of your skin makes the pain and arguments disappear
The warmth of you touch when you are near
I want everything from you, yet nothing really!?
Just being full of you even when the “D” is not involved
Makes me full…….wait empty? Whichever it chooses to cause
Listening to you speak, to you breathe makes me weak
Is this what I was looking for, wanting, passionately waiting for it so deep?
Is it enough to make the other rooms feel complete……

The 3rd is love all filled with joy and glee
Spilling over and bubbling, DAMN this is really happening to me
That morning I saw you, all I could do was cry….
For GOD has answered me, now why should I deny
You the love that you have given me without any remorse
You’re beautiful, intelligent, yet funny should I say the least
You’re my son and I LOVE YOU for this you deserve me the most

For the last room is dark throughout and within
Just wanting to forget the past, move through it to begin….
Holding on forever waiting on someone to say….. I’m sorry, I love you, I tried….
Maybe then this feeling might go away
Then there you go again smothering me the most
I thought you left, but I see you crept back like a ghost…
Taken a hold of the happiness which, I enjoyed the most
GOD I am trying to be humble
Am I going to be OKAY……

Because these are my 4 rooms and “I” will have the last say!!!!!

Just another part of me.....

Smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment